Dejavoo Z6 Setup Guide
- Ethernet cable long enough to reach from the Dejavoo terminal to your router/hub.
- Your devices reference ID (this is received through MicroBiz support, contact us for your ID)
- Updated Company Information in System>Manage Company as this will be taken and assigned to your device
To begin, take the Ethernet cable and plug one end into your router/network hub and the other end into the input brick for the Dejavoo device, as shown below.
Once you have done this, proceed to plug in the DC power cable into either an outlet or you can also remove the power adapter to plug it into a USB port on your machine. If both the power and Ethernet cable were plugged in correctly, you should get a "POS Online" message as shown below.
If you are receiving this message, you are ready to pair your device with MicroBiz. To do so, login to your MicroBiz instance and navigate over to Settings >>Manage Registers. Open up the register you would like to associate the Dejavoo device with. For this particular device, you will need to change the "Integrated Payment" field to "eConduit" and then navigate to the "Integrated Payments" tab found on the left side of your screen, as shown below.
From this screen, you'll want to then select your device as "Dejavoo" and fill in the reference ID that was given to you by our support team. You'll then need to fill in the serial number of your device. This can be found underneath the device as shown below.
**Reference ID = Mbz + Your Customer Number. If Customer Number = 98765 then your Reference ID is Mbz98765
Copy the serial number to your clipboard using Ctrl + C after highlighting it as we will need this again shortly. Once all of this information is in, proceed to click on "Pair Device With Register" as shown below.
You will then be brought to a screen that asks for your devices serial number again (Shown Below). Merely use Ctrl + V on your keyboard to copy this into the field and click "Next".
Wait for the terminals to connect and you should be presented with a screen asking you if a sale for $0.01 shows on your Dejavoo device. If it does, click "Yes" and your device should be configured. Don't forget to hit "Save" before leaving this screen afterwards and you should be good to go!
To improve speed of transactions processed via a Chrome Browser, the following adjustments should be made.
Chrome has privacy settings that can slow down or block the communication to a POS device, to ensure transactions are accepted quickly, ensure the setting in Google Chrome are modified.
- Click on upper right hand corner of Chrome to access settings
Select SETTINGS from bottom of menu
- Click ADVANCE at bottom of selection
- In the PRIVACY area, ensure the following two sections are NOT enabled:
- Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly
- Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar