Modified on: Thu, 16 May, 2019 at 7:18 PM
- Click or Touch Pay button.
- Choose a payment type from the left side of the Payment Dialogue.
- Enter the amount to pay in the edit box or for cash use the payment amount buttons.
- To change your mind and remove a payment click the x to the right of the payment amount.
Other Ways of Doing This
- If your customer has a store credit or Gift Card you can add those as Payment right from the Find Gift Card and Find Store Credit screens.
Settings That Affect This
- Store Operations >> System >> Manage Registers contains the list of valid payment types for a given register. Some payment types can be disabled for instance if a certain register does not take credit cards or cash.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.