Cash drawer is controlled by the receipt printer driver. Log out of the register and close your browser first when setting the printer drivers. Applies to USB,Serial connections.
TSP 100 / 143 Steps (Windows)
Windows Start Menu or Control Panel go to Devices & Printers
- Right click on your printer icon and click properties
- Click on Device Settings Tab
- Set Cash Drawer 1 to Open Before Printing
- Click OK
or if you don't have a Cash Drawer 1 option...
For newer TSP printers you will have different settings
4. Set Peripheral Unit Type to Cash Drawer
Most of these default but ..
|Peripheral Unit 1||Document Top|
|Cash Drawer 1 - Pulse Width||200 milliseconds|
|Buzzer 1 - On Time||20 milliseconds|
|Buzzer 1 - Off Time||20 milliseconds|
|Buzzer 1 - Repeat||1|
5. Click OK
TSP 100 / 143 Steps (iMac OSX Desktop)
- Browser open a new window and type in http://localhost:631/printers/
- Select your printer model
- From the top drop down menu select Set Default Options
- Set Cash Drawer Control to Open Drawer 1
- Click Set Default Options
Note: If at step 1 you see "Web Interface is currently disabled.."
- From iMac Application Launcher >> Other >> Terminal
- Type cupsctl WebInterface=yes
- Close the terminal and try step 1 again