Register Reports allow the user to select any number of registers from multiple store locations and report on the current open batches or any number of closed batches.
The short date is today, yesterday function uses the clients date to determine these values. That's the date on your computer and browser. Each store has a time zone and if you have stores in more than 1 time zone or they are in a time zone different from you when you run your reports you may have to adjust your report dates to compensate.
- Stores & Registers - User can select any combination of stores and registers to report on
- Date Range - Short cut dates like today, yesterday, week to date and month to date display calendar dates for user. To change the dates use custom date short cut.
- Selected Batches - The report will select all the register close outs that fall completely within the dates and registers selected. If you have a register batch that spans more than 1 day all days when the batch was active must be selected for the batch to appear on the list. The user may further specify which batches to report on.
Daily Snapshot Section
- Transactions - Total number of sales transactions or returns during the period selected.
- Avg Transaction - Average monetary amount of all transaction on the report. Total net sales divided by number of sales and returns. This does not include gift cards or deposits received on work orders.
- Items - Net items sold this does not include gift cards or deposits received on work orders.
- Avg Number of Items per Transaction - Average number of products sold on all transactions on the report. Total net items divided by the number of sales and returns.
- Avg Markdown % - Average percent the all the sales and returns on the report are marked down.
- Avg Markdown $ - Average monetary amount the sales and returns on the report are marked down. All the markdowns are summed and divided by the number of transactions.
- Total Markdowns - Total of all the markdowns for the transactions on the report. A markdown is the difference between the stores regular price in the product record and the amount charged the customer tax exclusive. So if the regular price is $100 and the customer is charged $80 the markdown would be $20.
Deposits Overview Section
- Paid In - Net monetary total of all paid ins during the report period for the selected register. The drawer opening balance is omitted.
- Paid Out - Net monetary total of all paid outs during the report period for the selected register.
- Net Cash - Sum of all the cash payments on sales, Gift Card Purchases and Work Order deposits less change due for all the transactions on the report. This may also be reduced by cash back - change paid to the customer on non-cash payments such as when a customer writes a $50 check for a $35 transaction and is give $15 cash back.
- Check - Sum of all the check payments on sales, Gift Card Purchases and Work Order deposits.
- Bank Deposits - Sum of Paid In, Paid Out, Net Cash and Checks.
- Individual Credit Card Types - Sum of all the credit card payments on sales, Gift Card Purchases and Work Order deposits for each specific card type: Master Card, Visa and so forth.
- Gross Card Deposits - Total of all credit card payments.
- Total Deposits - Sum of Gross Card Deposits and Bank Deposits.
Sales Person Totals Section
- Num Sales -Number of transactions on which the employee is assigned as the sales person. Note the sales person defaults to the cashier if one is not specifically assigned.
- Total Sales - Total net monetary value of all sales and returns on which employee is assigned as sales person. This may be a partial receipt if more than 1 employee is assigned to different lines on the same receipt. . This does not include gift cards or deposits received on work orders.
- Avg Items - Total net items sold by this employee divided by the number of transactions.
- Avg Sale - Total net monetary amount sold by this employee divided by the number of transactions.