Importing is slightly different from syncing:
- You can only import from Magento into MicroBiz.
- You can select large groups of items,attribute sets or customers - this skips individually setting the product to Sync to MicroBiz = yes.
- The product record or customer etc is linked at this point but new changes in Magento do not sync automatically - you must set the sync to MicroBiz = yes to make that happen.
- It's a good way to do an initial load of MicroBiz from Magento
|1. Select a filter type||
This lets you build a list of Magento Products to import. Since you most often will not want to import everything we give you several ways to look at what you might want to import
|2. Set Optional Filters||
Omit Items already imported - will omit already synced items from the import list - you can uncheck this if you wish to see them in cases where you want to re-import them.
Omit disabled items does not display items disabled in Magento
|3. Click Build||This build a list based on the filters you've chosen|
|4. Select Items to Import||use the select all checkbox on the top left or select individual products to import|
|5. Click Start import||Star import will begin the background task of syncing the selected items to MicroBiz|
Other Build Button Options
- Count - based on the filters tells you how many items will be shown in the list if you click build. If you have many thousands of items this will help you work in smaller batches.
- Import All - this imports all products from Magneto to MicroBiz - no filters. It also does not show a product list preview for you to select, it just starts importing them all!
- From Linked Apps >> Magento Import >> Import Customer select the checkbox on the far right for the customers you want to import - or click teh select all checkbox on the far right top.
- Click save and import – a few minutes later your customers will show up in MicroBiz
- From Linked Apps >> Magento Import >> Import Attribute Sets select the checkbox on the far right for attribute sets you want to import
- Click save and import – a few minutes later your attribte set will show up in MicroBiz
All assigned attributes and their options are imported when the attribute set is imported (unless they already exist because of membership in another attribute set)
- From Linked Apps >> Magento Import >> Import Categories select the checkbox on the far right for the root category you want to import
- Click save and import
Only root categories can be synced – if the root category is synced all subcategory nodes are synced. Non-inventory categories are not synced at this time as non-inventory items are not synced.