To change your stock level in MicroBiz
Use Adjust Inventory
- Inventory >> Adjust Inventory and create a New Adjustment.
- Select the Store location where you wish to adjust the inventory
- ???Select Adjustment Reason Code to either increase or decrease stock
- Add items to the adjustment and set the quanity
Create a Supplier Shipment
If you have just received a shipment from a supplier this may be the easiest way to reflect the shipment in your stock levels
- Inventory >> Supplier Shipment and create a New Supplier Shipment.
- Select the Store location where you wish to receive the shipment
- If you have a Purchase Order you can select the Purchase Order
- ???Select Supplier (if your products have no supplier assigned you can create suppliers and set 'distributor' = yes - this allows you to do a supplier shipment for any product you have using that supplier).
- Add items to the shipment and set the quantity
Transfer Stock between Stores
If you are moving goods between stores
- Inventory >> Interstore Transfer and create a New Interstore Transfer .
- Select the From Store location and the To Store location this will decrease the from store and increase the 'to' store for the goods
- Add items to the transfer and set the quantity