Discount Reason Report provides a way to review total front register discounts as well as reviewing discounts for each cashier in total and at the transaction level.
- Transaction (Receipt ID/Trans Date) ,Cashier
- Stores �- Select any stores or all
- Date Range -Standard portlet date range selections.
- Select Promo �- Select all or any individual promos. Promos have to be active within the report date range selected to be on the list. �all� implies only promotions active within the date range.
- DiscReason - Discount Reason Name
- %Disc - Total percent discount for all transactions (total qty sold * retail price -selling price) / (total qty sold * retail price) expressed as a percent.
- $Disc Total - Discount for all transactions total qty sold * (retail price -selling price)
- Sold@Disc - Number of items sold at a discount
- DiscTrans - Number of transactions on which discount reason was applied
- Export CSV
- Export PDF