To manage or add a new user or employee to MicroBiz, go to Settings >> Employees >> Employees.
This will take you to a table showing all employees across all your store locations.
- Add an Employee - Click on the 'Add New' button at the top right. There are no limits on users in MicroBiz cloud so feel free to add all your clerks and warehouse staff.
- Delete an Employee - Use the drop down in the Action column to remove an existing employee.
- Find an Employee - Use the search box at the top of the page.
- Edit and Employee - Double click on the row to open the employee record.
- Export Employee Data - Use the gear icon for exports of data.
From here you can now fill in the new user's information. The fields marked with a red star are necessary and the others are optional.
- Access Role - This will allow you to set the level of access that this particular user has when it comes to your MicroBiz instance. These permission specifics can be set elsewhere in the instance (this is covered in another help topic). Please ensure you select one of these roles and the one most appropriate to this particular users level of access you want for them to have.
- Default Store - This is the default store used for functions such as copying settings.
- Store Access - This defines what stores the employee will have access to. If a store is added to the employee record, the employee's name will be shows in the register login window of that store, and the employee will be able to login and access the store's data and POS system.
- Register Login Pin - This is used to provide quick access to the system by an employee.
- Login User Name/Password - Used to log into MicroBiz. Be sure that you create a secure pin and/or password that your employee can remember.