MicroBiz & Magento - Catalog & Inventory Basics
Modified on: Wed, 23 Mar, 2016 at 6:32 AM
- ?Products can be created in either MicroBiz or Magento.
- If Sync to Magento = yes in MicroBiz the product will be created in Magento and linked so that updates and inventory balances are sent from MicroBiz to Magento.
- If Sync to MicroBiz = yes in Magento the product will be created in MicroBiz and linked so that updates and inventory balances are sent from MicroBiz to Magento.
- Only simple and configurable products can be synced.
- The attribute set used to create the products has to say Sync to Magento = yes or Sync to MicroBiz = yes for the products to sync.
- Do not use the MicroBiz Inventory attribute set - those products do not sync.
- You can choose to sync your MicroBiz inventory to your Magento web site or not.
- You can independently decide whether your web sale will deduct from your MicroBiz inventory.
- MicroBiz inventory over writes your Magento inventory when it syncs.
- Editing your Magento inventory is ignored by MicroBiz so don't do it if you are syncing the inventory.
- If you have more than 1 store or warehouse location you can select which stores inventory are used to make up your Magento stock balance.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.