Sales by Item let you review sales for a given time period. Current stock and orders, sales rate and ROI included let you spot items that need reorder or need to be placed on sale.
- Category (all stores)
- Store, Category
- Category, SubCategory (all stores)
- Store, Category, SubCategory
- Category, SubCategory, 3rd Level Categories (all stores)
- Store, Category, SubCategory, 3rd Level Categories
- Category, SubCategory, 3rd Level Categories, 4th Level Categories (all stores)
- Store, Category, SubCategory, 3rd Level Categories, 4th Level Categories
- Stores - Select any individual store, any group of stores or all of your stores.
- Item Type - Show only inventory items, non-inventory items or both.
- Sold - Net units sold
- Sales ($) - Tax exclusive net sales.
- MD ($) - Mark downs - regular retail price minus selling price.
- GP ($) - Gross profit - selling price minus average cost.
- Open Stock - Current stock not including committed quantities on existing orders (units).
- On Order - Current quantity (units) on purchase orders.
- Sales Rate - Average number of units sold per day for the date range
- ROI - Return on Investment - GP ($) / Average Inventory @ Average Cost ($) and then annualized. To annualize
(GP$/AI$C) * (365.25/days in report date range). Essentially given the current investment in this inventory what is your annual return on investment.
- Export CSV
- Export PDF