Sales Trending report shows the monthly sales for the previous 9 months. The 9th month is always the current month in progress.
Report Data Fields
- Sales ($) - Net sales for the month.
- LY Sales ($) - Net sales for same month in the prior year. Only displays if Show Last Year Sales option is checked.
- Sales - Units sold during the month.
- GP ($) - Gross profit during the month.
- MD ($) - Markdowns during the each month.
- Sell Thru (%) - Percent of average stock sold for each month. This is sales of inventory items only. Sales ($) / Average Inventory Retail ($)
- Dead Stock Cost ($) - Current value of items that were completely unsold during the period.
Report Level of Detail
- Category Supplier