Modified on: Thu, 10 Jan, 2019 at 12:58 AM
Placing/Recalling a Transaction on Hold
Place a Transaction on Hold
- At any point prior to making a payment click the 'Hold' button just above the 'Pay' button.
- Enter either a name, phone number or both. (if a customer is already attached to the receipt these are filled in for you).
- Click Save - the transaction is set aside a you are ready to begin a new one!
Recall a Transaction on Hold
- From the Action Menu >> Register Panel click reopen hold.
- click/touch the Hold Transaction if you see it listed and click/touch the Reopen Hold button.
To filter the list enter the name or the phone number and click/touch 'Search'.
Other Ways of Doing This
- Sorry! There are no other ways of doing this but you can also 'Cancel' a transaction if you do not wish to recall it at a later time.
You can also Void a transaction that has been completed using the Action Menu Receipt Void option.
Settings That Affect This
- Managers can view and delete holds manually in
Store Operations >> Sales >> Manage Held Transactions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.