As soon as the printer is installed, there are still few steps you will need to take before you can print normal bar code labels.
1. We do recommend to use Google Chrome as a browser for printing labels or receipts.
2. After installing printer navigate to "Devices and Printers" from your PC > Control Panel section.
2.1 Find your label printer there, right click on it and "Set as default printer"
2.2 Again right click on it and choose Printing Preferences as shown in the screen shot.
3. From the opened new window click "New" to create a new paper size, give a name (for example I gave "test" as a name for my new created paper size).
3.1 Gave a label size values (it should be 2.25x1.25" if your labels size is 2.25x1.25") for "Width" - 2.25" (or 57.2 mm) and for Height - 1.25" (or 30.8 mm).
3.2 After setting all this click OK on both open windows.
4. This is all for PC settings part. Now for printing tag open that item from Microbiz > Manage Products > navigate to More Options and choose "Tag Printing".
4.1 From the opened window make sure to format for printing label (it should be 2.25x1.25" if your labels size is 2.25x1.25").
4.2 For Qty choose "Exactly" from drop down and click on "Print".
5. Now you will be taken to Chrome Print preview.
5.1 From here for Paper size choose the one you have created on step 3.
5.2 For margins choose None and click on print. That is all, your label should be printed.