As the printer is connected to the PC, the system will automatically install the driver for the printer. When the installation is finished, we will need to change some settings.
1. We do recommend to use Google Chrome as a browser for printing labels or receipts.
2. Navigate to "Devices and Printers" from your PC > Control Panel section.
2.1 Find your label printer there, right click on it and "Set as default printer"
2.2 Again right click on it and choose Printing Preferences as shown in the screen shot.
3. From the opened window Click on "Advanced Settings" and click one the "Use printer settings" line as shown on the screenshot
4. Now we need to set the default paper size. For this purpose click on the "Options", set the width and set the settings as they are set on the following screenshot.
5. This is all for PC settings part. Now for printing tag open that item from Microbiz > Manage Products > Open an item on the list > navigate to More Options and choose "Tag Printing".
5.1 From the opened window make sure to format for printing label (it should be 2.25x1.25" if your labels size is 2.25x1.25").
5.2 For Qty choose "Exactly" from drop down and click on "Print".
6. Now you will be taken to Chrome Print preview.
6.1 Choose the correct device from "Destination".
6.2 From here for Paper size choose the one you have created on step 3.
6.3 For margins choose None and click on print. That is all, your label should be printed.